So, You have dandruff? Have you ever thought about the reasons for dandruff ? If have been wondering this. Then the answer is just written down below.
Now, Dandruff is one of the most common problems word wide. It us seen in the period of adolescent age to the middle age. In some cases, It can also last for an entire lifetime.
So, Is there any solution for dandruff?
Luckily, there are few remedies that you can do in order to get rid of dandruff.
But, first of all you should know about the habits that can actually become a reason for having dandruff.
Let’s get started then!!!
Top 7 Reasons for Dandruff
Reason 1: Improper diet & Lifestyle
One of the most common reasons for dandruff is improper Diet. Most of us will agree that our grandparents never suffered from problems such as dandruff.
Now, the main reason why dandruff has emerged as a major problem during the years is the modern diet and lifestyle.
These days people eat processed foods, refined sugar and fried junk food in abundance.
These Foods can cause in inflammation which can eventually lead to flakes and dandruff.
- Avoid excess sugar, salt and trans saturated fats from your daily diet.
- Include fruits, green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- Eat food rich in antioxidants and minerals such as Zinc and Vitamin B.
Reason 2: Not brushing/ combing hair properly
Regular brushing can help you get rid of the dead skin cells on your scalp. It improves the blood circulation and air supply to scalp and hair.
- Always invest in a good quality brush or comb.
- Brush your hair twice daily.
Reason 3: You Don’t Shampoo your Hair Properly
If you don’t shampoo your hair properly. It can result in creation of residue of dead skin cells and excess oil on your scalp. All of these lead to dandruff and an itchy scalp.
- Use a herbal shampoo and wash your hair on alternate days.
- Apply the conditioner about half inch away from your scalp
- Always wash off the shampoo and conditioner properly.
Reason 4: You are take Stress
Stress has multiple effects on the human body both physically and mentally.
Dandruff is also an outcome of taking too much stress.
- Develop and keep yourself on a regular routine.
- Eat fresh and healthy food.
- Always stay hydrated.
Reason 5:You Use Excessive hair products
Most of hair products in the market are over hyped/overrated by the digital media.
You don’t need all the products that are available in the market in order to have healthy hair.
- Just Invest in a Good quality shampoo, conditioner, a good styling product.
- Now, Most of the shampoos, conditioner and styling products contain lot and lots of chemicals these days.
- We would recommend that you should always buy products which have less and chemicals or just good quality herbal products.
Reason 6: You have Dry Skin
When you have dry skin, then you are bound to suffer from dandruff more and it can be worse in the Cold Weather
– Oil your hair properly everyday.
– Use a good quality deep conditioner that moisturizes the scalp and keeps the dryness away.
Reason 7: You have too much Oily Scalp
If you have Scalp that is too much Oily, then this can also make you more prone to have more dandruff.
- Wash your hair properly to avoid the oil in your scalp.
- Use remedies such as baking soda that would help to soak up all the excess oil in your scalp.
The Bottom Line
Do you have any of the mentioned habits that can eventually become a prominent reasons for dandruff on your scalp.
If there are then we recommend that you follow the solutions and make sure to leave your feedback in the comment section down below.